Your privacy is important to us.
Our range of self-paced eLearning courses cover topical business areas, including:
As a result of the challenges created by COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we have recently added a new Returning to the Office module to our range. This training module is designed to support your employees transition back into working in the office after a period of working from home or extended leave.
The module will guide your employees through what your business is doing to help them keep safe, and what they can do to make these measures as effective as possible. It includes tips on workstation cleanliness, behaviour in communal areas, and how to take care of themselves and others during the transitional period. The course aims to ensure that employees who are returning to work understand the precautions and controls that will be in place and must be adopted before and during their return and working day.
All training is delivered through Cleaver Fulton Rankin’s Learning Management System (LMS), or alternatively, the courses can be made available for upload onto your own company LMS.
In delivering training in this way the normal costs of training are reduced.
Click the image below to sample our Anti- Money Laundering course.
• The eLearning platform is interactive and available 24 hours a day on PC, tablet or mobile phone.
• It provides a cost-effective solution for businesses of all sizes wanting to deliver flexible and convenient training to staff at all levels even while they work remotely.
• Content is continually updated to meet ever-changing legislation.
• Progress reports are available for businesses to track completion and maintain compliance records
• The user can generate certificates for their training records.
Cleaver Fulton Rankin is currently the only law firm in Northern Ireland to offer this unique low cost and high value service.
We have a range of pricing options available based on the number of courses purchased per employee. If you wish to find out more or require our pricing information, please contact Michael Black, Director and Head of Employmnet by emailing email@example.com.