We are looking for ambitious and enthusiastic litigation solicitors to join our Legal Technology Group. As a qualified solicitor you will be part of our legal review team, together with paralegals and project leaders. The Legal Technology Group provides document review and eDiscovery services to external law firms and corporate clients. It is also responsible for streamlining and automating our internal processes to enhance our service delivery to clients.
You will receive an intensive training program and will work closely with our specialist legal teams within Cleaver Fulton Rankin to deliver services to our clients. You will be involved in complex large scale document reviews, DSARs, investigations and regulatory matters and other large scale projects. The Legal Technology Group supports all of our specialist practice groups and we are continually expanding our service offerings.
- You will be part of the legal review team, alongside paralegals and project leaders, who will work together to deliver document review projects for our clients, as well as other tasks as necessary.
- Review of documents for complex legal issues, legal professional privilege, commercial sensitivity and data protection.
- You will report to the Project Leaders/ Director and will escalate issues arising appropriately.
- You may be required to conduct quality control to ensure consistently high quality work is produced by the legal review team and provide feedback to legal review team members.
- You will actively contribute to the firm’s Innovation and Legal Technology strategy and be an ambassador within the firm.
- You will keep up to date with relevant legal developments and attend regular training events within the firm.
- You will work towards becoming a subject matter expert on legal technology and standardised processes.
- You will assist the Group with business development, marketing and sales initiatives, and training as required.
- You will assist the Group in building strong internal relationships including with the firm’s specialist fee earners, HR, IT, Accounts, Business Development and Marketing departments.
- You will be required to provide assistance to all practice areas within the firm on Legal Technology Group projects and otherwise as required due to business needs.
- The tasks above are not exhaustive and you may be required to undertake a variety of tasks within the Group and/or firm, from time to time, which are appropriate to your position.
Skills and Experience:
- Qualified solicitor in Northern Ireland, Ireland and/ or England & Wales.
- Ability to review and analyse documentary and factual evidence.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, multi-tasking role and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of legal review software and IT applications, and/or demonstrates a willingness to become proficient with appropriate training.
- Experience of the Relativity platform is advantageous.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 is advantageous.
- Fluency in a second language.
- The competitive remuneration package of salary, bonus and benefits will be commensurate with the level of experience and responsibility involved.
CVs should be sent to Kerri Bradley, HR Director at Cleaver Fulton Rankin, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Group: Legal Technology Group
Role Type: Solicitor
Working Pattern: Full time, Permanent