Cleaver Fulton Rankin, one of Northern Ireland’s leading law firms, is seeking a Private Client Paralegal to join our busy Private Client Team in Belfast.
Hours of work: Full Time – 35 hours per week
Supporting a number of solicitors, the successful Private Client Paralegal will handle wills, estates, probate and all other private matters and will be responsible for managing their own case files from instruction to completion.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the provision of a high-quality private client service
- Obtaining initial instructions from clients
- Drafting correspondence to clients and solicitors
- Preparation and drafting of Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Review of documentation pertaining to Estates and trusts
- Preparing bundles and files for court
- Legal research and drafting of legal documents for solicitors, clients and court
- Ensuring compliance with file management
- Assisting with administration for the team
- Any other duties as required within the department.
- Degree in Law
- 2+ years’ Paralegal experience
- Experienced in managing high volume case files from instruction to closure
- Experienced interacting with clients and Senior Solicitors
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Articulate, confident and considerate telephone manner/high client care awareness;
- Ability to work on initiative and as a member of a team;
- Ability to work within confines of tight deadlines;
- Ability to listen and exercise patience with clients and colleagues;
- Hard working;
- Positive attitude;
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Commensurate with experience
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Kerri Bradley, HR Director at Cleaver Fulton Rankin, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 22 August 2021