This is a great job opportunity for a motivated and hardworking individual to join a top commercial law firm in Belfast. We are a top ranking firm with over 125 year pedigree.
- 35 hours per week
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (ability to be flexible if there is an internal event planned)
- Salary to be discussed at interview
- Reporting to the HR Director
- Administrative experience OR 5 or more GCSE’s to include English
- Good knowledge of systems and Microsoft office applications
- Is willing to work on a variety of tasks and flexible in their approach to work
- Ability to organise and multi-task
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to carry out research tasks
- Good communication skills
- Good level of fitness
Job Duties include (non-exhaustive list):
- Provide administrative support to the HR Director and Management Team, when required
- Coordinate catering for internal meetings, seminars and training.
- Setting up and clearing conference rooms, when required.
- Liaise with facilities on any maintenance issues for meeting rooms, downstairs kitchen or reception areas
- Court work to include hand delivery of court papers
- Deeds Retrievel
- Hand deliveries
- Reception cover
- Assisting with post
- General administrative duties
Employee benefits include:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank/public holidays
- Death in Service benefit
- Enhanced sick and pension policies in place
- Corporate Health Care plan available
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Kerri Bradley, HR Director at Cleaver Fulton Rankin, via email to email@example.com
Closing Date: Sunday 24th of October, 2021
Cleaver Fulton Rankin is an equal opportunities employer. When you apply for this role, you will receive and email to complete a monitoring form that will be sent directly to our monitoring officer, in line with Northern Ireland’s fair employment requirements.