Cleaver Fulton Rankin has introduced its latest Responsible Business Report, detailing the firm’s progress and achievements in relation to its responsible business strategy.
The fourth edition of our Responsible Business Report, outlines the progress made during 2021-2022 in respect of our four responsible business priorities, being our environment, our clients, our people and our community.
Some of the key highlights include:
- We introduced an ESG Hub to support our clients with legal matters related to Environmental, Social and Governance standards in business.
- We signed the Business in the Community NI Climate Action Pledge, making a commitment to reducing our carbon footprint and setting ambitious targets to enhance our sustainability.
- As part of a wider digital transformation programme, we have fostered an environment which combines technology with traditional working practices to facilitate a more economical consumption of paper. We engaged Right Digital Solutions to help us move to a managed print solution, reducing our environmental impact and wastage of paper.
- Cleaver Fulton Rankin became the first law firm in NI to achieve the ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) accreditation, demonstrating the firm’s commitment and best practice approach to business continuity.
- We have embraced new technology and digital solutions to deliver an exceptional legal service and added value to our clients, and to drive forward sustainable practices. We launched a Legal Technology Group in 2021, consisting of legal project managers, solicitors and legal professionals, who deliver eDiscovery services and managed document review to nearshore law firms and support to our specialist legal teams in the delivery of legal services to our clients.
- We retained the Bronze Diversity Charter Mark, which has shaped three core diversity and inclusion targets, and our objectives moving forward.
- We have been recognised for excellence across a number of awards, including winning ‘Outstanding Innovation’ at the Women in Business NI Awards 2022, ‘Rising Star’ at the LawNet 2022 Annual Awards, and ‘Excellence in People Management Practices in SMEs’ at the CIPD NI HR Awards in 2021. We were also finalists in a number of categories, including ‘Wellbeing at Work’ at the Business in the Community NI Responsible Business Awards 2022.
Jonathan Forrester, Managing Director at Cleaver Fulton Rankin comments: “We are very proud to introduce our fourth annual report, sharing our key achievements and reflecting the importance we place upon sustainable and responsible business practices. Our report clearly demonstrates our commitment to contributing positively to our environment, our clients, our people and our community. Our contribution and proven track record are clear evidence of our team’s willingness to drive forward positive change both internally and externally.”
Explore our new Responsible Business Report here: https://bit.ly/3grMC8Y