Director and Head of a new practice area, which includes the provision of eDiscovery services to law firms and corporate clients. Developing a Digital Services Group within the Firm, with a view to streamlining and automating internal processes, to enhance service delivery to all clients across the full suite of our practice areas.
To be discussed at interview stage and will be dependent upon experience.
- Project management and delivery of eDiscovery projects.
- Advising on digitisation and streamlining of internal systems across all practice areas.
- Liaise with clients, team leaders and project managers regarding client requests and manage projects.
- Utilise industry standard and bespoke software.
- Manage team workloads; apply analytical skills and utilise existing methodologies to address client requirements.
- Create customised solutions to meet client needs.
- Be client oriented to meet client deadlines.
- Travel, as required, to ensure effective management of case activities.
- Responsible for day to day activities of projects, including interaction with other consultants, client personnel and managing stakeholders.
- Working closely with the Business Development team on marketing and sales initiatives.
- Representing the firm at networking events.
- Identifying and communicating trends and changes taking place in the future that will impact upon our clients and grow our firm.
- Working with stakeholders on identifying market/client needs and prioritising the development of new services.
- Developing tailored proposals and pitches and internationalising the client base.
- Working with colleagues to proactively approach target customers and promote services.
- Positively influence and shape new marketing initiatives to support new business development.
- Submit tenders for external business sales opportunities.
- Significant experience in the project management and delivery of eDiscovery projects.
- Significant people-management experience.
- Experience with document review software applications.
- Experience working alongside legal technology/e-discovery vendors to deliver projects.
- 2:1 degree, or higher in a related discipline.
- Currently qualified to practise in NI and/or E&W as a Solicitor.
- Must hold an E&W Practising Certificate at date of commencement of employment.
- Demonstrable experience in solving complex problems and creating innovative solutions.
- Demonstrable experience in providing client service in deadline-driven situations.
- A proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking role.
- A proven ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Evidence of being a good communicator who can perform in a client facing and business development/sales role.
- Knowledge of eDiscovery review platforms; databases or similar applications together with working knowledge of the administration of same for document review projects.
- Knowledge of SQL database queries and scripting.
- Strong proficiency with Windows and related software.
- Outstanding client service in demanding, deadline-driven situations.
- Successful management/supervision of others in leadership roles.
- Ability to travel when requested.
- Being able to proactively approach new customers and discuss client engagement.
Curriculum Vitae should be sent to the HR Director via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 November 2020.