Cleaver Fulton Rankin, one of Northern Ireland’s leading law firms, is seeking a Financial Controller to join our team.
- Qualified ICAI, ACCA, CIMA OR equivalent recognised accountancy qualification and membership of relevant professional body;
- A minimum of 5 years previous financial controller experience (experience in a legal environment would be advantageous)
- Experience of reporting to Board level including communicating complex financial information is desirable;
- Strong Commercial Acumen
- Articulate, confident and considerate telephone manner;
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a member of a team;
- Ability to work within the confines of deadlines;
- Ability and willingness to adapt to and be flexible in respect of allocated work tasks;
- Hard working;
- Integrity and confidentiality;
- Positive attitude.
Responsibilities will include:
- The day to day direction and management of the accounts team
- Providing financial information on an ongoing basis to include monthly management reporting
- Preparation of budgets and cash flow projections including providing commentary and recommendations.
- Developing and maintaining a strong system of financial controls/safeguards
- Responsibility for external audits and tax compliance.
- Maintain working capital systems appropriate to a legal firm
- Credit Management
- Overall to analyse performance and provide guidance on all activities, plans and targets within the business.
Commensurate with experience.
To be agreed at interview stage. We welcome full time and part time applications.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Kerri Bradley, HR Director at Cleaver Fulton Rankin, via email to email@example.com.
Cleaver Fulton Rankin is an equal opportunities employer.