Injuries usually come as a surprise. It could be on the road, at work or as the result of a procedure that has gone wrong. Cleaver Fulton Rankin has a team of specialist lawyers who assist our clients in dealing with these claims whether for the injured party or for the defendant.
We regularly advise on personal injury and clinical negligence claims in all of the civil courts in Northern Ireland. We are instructed by private individuals, insurers and companies in the retail and manufacturing sectors. We also have extensive experience of pursuing and defending motor claims.
This type of case can be stressful whether you are a Plaintiff or Defendant. Our aim is to ensure claims are handled as efficiently and cost effectively as possible and ensuring that each claim is given the individual attention it deserves.
Areas of expertise
- Undertaking accident investigations and providing an initial assessment of the merits and value of a potential case
- Advising on health and safety legislation to include in the workplace and under occupiers’ and employers’ liability provisions
- Advising on road traffic collisions and handling claims for personal injury, loss of earnings, repair and replacement care hire charges
- Advising on liability of owners for injuries caused by their animals under the Animals Order
- Dealing with criminal investigations under health and safety legislation which may ultimately lead to personal injury and fatal accident claims
- Clinical negligence claims against medical and dental practitioners
- Injuries to children and minor settlements